Known for its more than 70 years of dedication to building beautiful homes with the homeowner in mind, Pulte Homes, one of the nation’s most recognized and trusted brands in homebuilding, continues to provide innovative ways to enhance the homebuying experience. Through a recent, nationwide partnership with MINE, now anyone can decorate their home like a professional designer. Homeowners and visitors can shop nearly every piece of furnishing décor seen in Pulte’s beautiful model homes from throughout the country directly through their mobile device or desktop.
MINE is a user-friendly, online interior design service that showcases the furnishings and accessories within different model homes and places them all within a virtual one-stop shopping portal. When visiting a model at a PulteGroup brand community, homebuyers and visitors can simply scan a QR code with their smartphone that will direct them to the MINE website, www.AllMine.com/Pulte. As they explore the home, details for each of the featured furniture and décor items will be right at their fingertips to easily ‘add to cart’ for purchase. Many of the items offered through MINE are priced much lower than retail prices and are inspired by the lives of our homebuyers, combining functionality, comfort, and today’s latest trends. Guests can also browse by a specific community, model, or room to locate favorite pieces.
“MINE helps make the process of replicating everything you see in our model homes easier than ever before. Items are located in an all-in-one digital location ideal for seamless sourcing,” said Jessica Edwards, marketing manager for PulteGroup’s Southwest Florida Division. “With the accessibility of innovative tools like MINE, homebuyers can now turn a house into the home of their dreams and create a custom design package to fit their tastes, interests, and lifestyle.”
Nine Pulte communities throughout Southwest Florida have already launched the consumer-inspired MINE shopping experience.
Sarasota-based communities include:
· BeachWalk by Manasota Key, an amenity rich DiVosta community located just two miles from Manasota Key Beach, is a new coastal-inspired 765-acre neighborhood of 1,600+ homes.
· Talon Preserve, a DiVosta lifestyle community of 926 desirable lake- and preserve-view villa and single-family homes in the coveted Palmer Ranch area.
· Del Webb Lakewood Ranch, the area’s leading 55+ active adult community located within the top-master planned community of Lakewood Ranch.
· Sapphire Point, a resort-style, family-friendly community featuring more than 60 acres of preserve and 35 acres of lakes, and Pulte’s signature quality construction and innovative home designs in the Northeast section of Lakewood Ranch.
· Cypress Falls at The Woodlands, offering an unbeatable combination of Del Webb’s flexible, low maintenance homes designs paired with a resort amenity center offering an array of recreational activities.
Naples-based communities include:
· Ardena, a new Pulte Homes community with 77 exclusive homesites of luxurious single-family estate home designs starting from the upper $700s conveniently located off Livingston Road with a sought-after North Naples address.
· Winding Cypress, a DiVosta community featuring extraordinary resort-style amenities and a private setting with more than 800 acres of natural preserve and 80 acres of lakes.
· Manatee Cove, a Pulte Homes community offering 164 single-family homes boasting a sought-after location convenient to shopping and dining, top-rated schools, premier health care facilities, and the beaches of Naples and Marco Island.
Fort Myers-based communities include:
· River Hall Country Club, a Pulte Homes community with new homes starting from the mid-$200s, and an upscale golf and resort lifestyle with golf memberships at no up-front cost for the Davis Love III-designed course that runs through the community.
Each community showcases an array of beautifully, professionally decorated model homes featuring open-concept designs with easy indoor-outdoor connections. From mid-century modern and coastal contemporary, to sophisticated elegance, the interior designs throughout each community offers a distinctive style that can be personalized through the convenient MINE partnership.
To begin shopping the model styles today, visit www.AllMine.com/Pulte. To browse Pulte’s new home communities across Southwest Florida, visit www.Pulte.com/Sarasota, www.Pulte.com/FortMyers, and www.Pulte.com/Naples.
About Pulte Homes
Pulte Homes is a national brand of PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM). Pulte Homes builds consumer inspired homes and communities that provide the move-up buyer the best quality of life. Only Pulte Homes offers the combination of innovative Life Tested Home Designs® with an unwavering commitment to quality and attention to detail. For more information about Pulte Homes, visit www.pulte.com.
PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM) is based in Atlanta, Georgia, with operations in more than 40 markets throughout the country. Through its brand portfolio that includes Centex, Pulte Homes, Del Webb, DiVosta Homes, John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods and American West, the company is one of the industry’s most versatile homebuilders able to meet the needs of multiple buyer groups and respond to changing consumer demand. PulteGroup conducts extensive research to provide homebuyers with innovative solutions and consumer inspired homes and communities to make lives better.
For more information about PulteGroup, Inc. and PulteGroup brands, go to pultegroup.com; www.pulte.com; www.centex.com; www.delwebb.com; www.divosta.com; www.jwhomes.com; and www.americanwesthomes.com. Follow PulteGroup, Inc. on Twitter: @PulteGroupNews.